The One and Only Sole Symphony Ashiatsu Massage Blog in Austin, Tx
December can be an especially stressful month when work and family demands are requiring more of your attention. Here's 5 ways to help you reduce stress and keep your sanity this month:
1. Stay Hydrated - Dry skin, chapped lips, tight muscles? Staying hydrated will help you move easier and feel better. A tall, crisp glass of water is a super-easy way to help take the edge off.
2. Take a Walk - Get some sunshine on your face and cool air in your lungs. A walk is a good way to warm up for a run, but listen to your body. Even just a simple walk around the block can be the perfect pick-me-up.
3. Prioritize Self Care - Treat yourself to a warm bath, cozy nap, or stress-relieving massage. You can’t take good care of anybody else unless you take good care of yourself first.
4. Simplify Your Schedule - Notice what you really want and need. Get enough sleep, and stand up for your rest and recovery time. You deserve it!
5. Celebrate! - I hope you’ve got a little extra time off work to spend with friends or family this year. Enjoy the bounty of the holidays with people you love, and when you can, donate food or helpful items to those in need. When you give, your heart opens.
Savor the richness of the season, and have a fun and safe holiday.